The chat module contains some features to make chatting a little nicer.
- Any smiley faces (emoticons) that you can type elsewhere in Moodle can also be typed in here and they will be displayed correctly. For example, :-) =
- Internet addresses will be turned into links automatically.
- You can start a line with "/me" or ":" to emote. For example, if your name is Kim and you type ":laughs!" or "/me laughs!" then everyone will see "Kim laughs!"
- You can send a sound to other people by hitting the "beep" link next to their name. A useful shortcut to beep all the people in the chat at once is to type "beep all".
- If you know some HTML code, you can use it in your text to do things like insert images, play sounds or create different coloured and sized text.
Indeks svih datoteka pomoći
Prikaži ovu pomoć na jeziku: Srpski